Mel Gibson splurges $100,000 on stress-buster machineMay 24th, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Hollywood actor Mel Gibson, whose personal life is in a mess ever since his wife has filed for divorce, has splashed out $100,000 on a machine to help him cope with his stressful private life.
Gibson’s wife Robyn filed for divorce in April and the actor is struggling to cope with the attention surrounding the breakdown of his marriage. He has invested in a device to increase positive energy in his body, reports contactmusic.com.
“Most people would look at the flow machine and think Mel has lost his mind. You lie on this machine and strap your feet in. The device then emits some kind of torsion field waves that are supposed to unlock clogged energy which eases psychological tension. It is pretty weird, but Mel swears by it,” a source told National Enquirer magazine.
Mel, whose new girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is believed to be pregnant with the couple’s first child, has reportedly experimented with several different stress-relieving treatments but is now convinced he has finally found a therapy to help him remain calm.
“From telephone healing sessions to therapeutic foot baths, Mel has tried it all. The flow machine is Mel’s latest holistic gadget. Some in his camp are shaking their heads and saying Mel is getting weirder with age. They think the flow machine is just another part of his midlife crisis,” said the source.
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson's estranged wife refuses ill treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Family stands by Gibson in bitter legal battle with ex - Jul 18, 2010
- Gibson Misses his Wife - May 06, 2010
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson, Grigorieva were together for '3 years' - May 11, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva alleges Mel Gibson had thrown TV at his first wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Ex-Girlfriend Oksana Move To Court - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson's divorce finally going to come through - Apr 09, 2010
- Mel Gibson abuses girlfriend in a tape - Jul 11, 2010
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson's wife finds love with new man - Jul 18, 2009
- Mel Gibson once wanted to kill himself - Feb 03, 2011
- Mel Gibson's girlfriend gives birth to daughter - Nov 02, 2009
Tags: actor mel gibson, divorce, flow machine, foot baths, gadget, grigorieva, hollywood actor, may 24, mel gibson, midlife crisis, national enquirer magazine, new girlfriend, personal life, positive energy, private life, sessions, stress buster, tension, torsion field, waves