Mel Gibson goes back to work after tirade made publicJuly 15th, 2010 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 15 (ANI): Mel Gibson has gone back to work on his next film amid rumours that he was violent in his relationship with Oksana Grigorieva.
Gibson is working on ‘The Beaver,’ where he is playing a nut case who communicates through a hand-puppet.
According to sources, the 20-million-dollar comedy, directed by Gibson’s friend Jodie Foster, was shot last fall but didn’t test well. So he did re-shoots in New York.
“Mel was in complete shock. Everyone was walking on eggshells around him. It was the weirdest set ever.” The New Post quoted an insider as saying. (ANI)
- Gibson plays lonely man who befriends hand-puppet beaver in new movie - Dec 06, 2010
- Mel Gibson Movie 'The Beaver' Gets Release Date - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson not moving to Australia - Jul 20, 2010
- Jodie Foster says that Mel Gibson is still her 'beloved' - Apr 26, 2011
- Troubled Mel Gibson's Movie, 'The Beaver', Is Scheduled To Release In March 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Gibson took Winstone's advice for 'The Beaver' - May 16, 2011
- Mel Gibson's 'The Beaver' to hit theatres in spring - Dec 05, 2010
- Mel Gibson is most loved movie star, says Jodie Foster - Oct 20, 2010
- Mel Gibson plans to re-launch Hollywood career - Mar 13, 2011
- Gibson's cockney accent impresses audience - May 05, 2011
- Gibson to make comeback with 'The Beaver' next year - Dec 06, 2010
- Mel Gibson's movie 'The Beaver' to release in March-April 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson's rep denies reports of relocation to Australia - Jul 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson's 'The Beaver' release date postponed - Feb 09, 2011
- Mel Gibson to star in 'The Beaver' directed by Jodie Foster - Jul 10, 2009