Mel C wants to become mum againMarch 5th, 2010 - 4:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 5 (ANI): Sporty Spice Melanie Chisholm, who gave birth to daughter Scarlet last year, is feeling broody again.
“I’d love to have more children,” the Daily Express quoted the 36-year-old singer, as telling Day & Night.
And it looks like her kids would get good company with her former bandmates’ children.
Mel C said: “I see Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell a lot and our kids play together. Victoria Beckham and Mel B live in LA now but when they are here we all see each other.”
She added: “Even though we have all always had very different relationships with each other, we are proud of each other and what we have done after the Spice Girls.”
Taking about how acting has helped her keep fit she said: “I used to spend my evenings watching TV but now I’m on stage so it keeps me in shape.” (ANI)
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: amp, daily express, emma bunton, evenings, geri halliwell, good company, london march, love, mel b, mel c, melanie chisholm, relationships, shape, spice girls, sporty spice, victoria beckham, watching tv