Mel C scared of childbirth after scary stories from Mel BDecember 29th, 2008 - 6:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 29 (ANI): English singer/songwriter Melanie Chisholm has revealed that she is pretty nervous about giving birth to her first child, especially after her ex-bandmate Melanie Brown told her scary hospital stories.
Chisholm, who is expecting her first child in February (09), is the last of the Spice Girls to become a mom, and is very excited about her impending parenthood.
Brown, a mum-of-two, has been trying to scare her with horrifying tales about having a baby, but Chisholm has so far not been put off, with the rest of her bandmates being supportive.
The girls are really excited and supportive. I”ve seen quite a lot of them lately, except Victoria, obviously, because she’’s out in L.A. a lot, Contactmusic quoted her as telling U.K. magazine Reveal.
Mel B has been talking me through all the fine details of giving birth and has told me loads of horror stories. Well, she is Scary isn”t she? So I suppose it’’s her job to scare me a bit, she added. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010
- Mel C wants to become mum again - Mar 05, 2010
- Mel C says Cheryl Cole can save her solo career - Nov 03, 2009
Tags: bandmates, childbirth, english singer songwriter, fine details, giving birth, having a baby, horror stories, job, mel b, mel c, melanie brown, melanie chisholm, mom, parenthood, scary stories, spice girls, victoria