Mel C ‘pissed off’ over lesbian reportsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:28 am ICT by admin
The 33-year-old singer was also rumoured to have an affair with her female assistant.
But Mel C, who has been dating property developer Thomas Starr for the past five years, has insisted that the rumours are nothing but cheap jibes.
“At first that made me laugh because it wasn’t something that ever crossed my mind. And then it kind of pissed me off when I thought, ‘Because I have short hair and am quite muscular with a few tattoos, am I the stereotypical lesbian?” Contactmusic quoted Chisholm, as telling British Cosmopolitan magazine.
However, she has admitted that the reports might prove to be beneficial for her solo career.
“I don’t think it did me any harm. I’ve always had a huge lesbian and gay following and I’m really proud of that,” she added. (ANI)
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Life's complicated post split: Mel C - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Mel C says Cheryl Cole can save her solo career - Nov 03, 2009
- Mel C says motherhood has changed her life - Oct 25, 2009
- 11-year-old from Thailand is World's Hairiest Girl - Mar 01, 2011
- Mel C regrets her tattoos - Jan 05, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Mel C - Sep 03, 2011
- Baby Spice's son "in love" with Sporty Spice's daughter - Oct 31, 2009
Tags: beneficial, butch, chisholm, contactmusic, cosmopolitan magazine, dating, gay, laugh, lesbian, mel c, pissed off, property developer, rumours, short hair, solo career, spice, stereotypical, tattoos, thomas starr