Mel C not ready for more kidsSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm, who has a two-year-old daughter Scarlet, is not ready for more kids.
The singer is dating property developer Thomas Karr and says right now she wants to focus on her new album “The Sea”, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’d love for Scarlet to have a sibling but it won’t be for a while because I’m hoping this record will keep me busy for a couple of years,” Mel C told Hello magazine.
- Daughter made me brave: Mel C - Sep 12, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Mel C superstitious about marriage - May 16, 2011
- Life's complicated post split: Mel C - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel C's parenting tip - Sep 20, 2011
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Mel C criticises Rihanna for bold videos - Aug 11, 2011
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Baby Spice's son "in love" with Sporty Spice's daughter - Oct 31, 2009
- Mel C wants to become mum again - Mar 05, 2010
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012