Mel C fuels ongoing Spice Girls and Westlife feudNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:08 am ICT by admin
Both were scheduled to release on Nov 5, 2007.
Egan claimed that the reformed girlband was running scared and that’s why they pulled out of the chart battle.
Earlier this week, Egan also branded Chisholm as ‘mean’.
Now, Sporty Spice has hit back saying, “I personally don’t like Westlife.”
Mel was a guest on Scott Mills’ Radio One show alongside Westlife’s manager Louis Walsh on Oct 11, where she said that Spice Girls don’t need a chart battle to prove they are better than Westlife.
“We’ve just sold out 17 nights at the O2 Centre… We’ve got nothing to prove,” Mirror quoted Chisholm, as saying.
“I think Louis secretly fancies me. In the playground if you fancy someone you just smack ‘em. Whenever Louis gets the chance he slags me off,” she added.
In response to Mel’s comments, Walsh said:” I’m just not a big fan of the Spice Girls.” (ANI)
- Westlife part ways with Simon Cowell after 13 years - Mar 14, 2011
- Westlife split from Simon Cowell after 13 years - Mar 14, 2011
- Westlife vow never to split - Dec 28, 2010
- Westlife's Kian Egan becomes a dad - Dec 22, 2011
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Westlife to part ways - Oct 21, 2011
- Kian Egan & Jodi Albert welcomes their baby Koa - Dec 21, 2011
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
- Mel B to be new judge on 'The X Factor'? - Dec 13, 2009
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Westlife were "lazy" on many of their albums - May 14, 2010