Mel B was hypnotised for steamy PeepshowApril 15th, 2009 - 4:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 15 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has revealed that she had to be hypnotised to gain confidence to perform onstage during her striptease show.
Scary Spice is set to kick off her racy stage production Peepshow in Sin City next week (18Apr09) and admits she needed a little help getting ready for the show.
“My friend hypnotised me before I started rehearsals to have a real open mind,” Contactmusic quoted Mel B as telling People magazine.
“I was getting a bit nervous. My anxiety was getting to me. I was hypnotised to calm me down and it worked,” she added.
The 33-year-old popstar had recently revealed that she turned to meditation after parting from former beau Eddie Murphy so that she could beat post-split blues. (ANI)
- Mel B turned to meditation to overcome split from Eddie Murphy - Apr 14, 2009
- Eddie Murphy trying to mend relationship with ex Mel B? - May 11, 2010
- Mel B all set to launch her reality series - Oct 24, 2010
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel B patches up with Murphy - Jun 13, 2010
- Nelson Mandela once tried to hook Mel B up with his cousin - May 01, 2010
- Mel B, Eddie Murphy party together - May 12, 2010
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
Tags: anxiety, confidence, eddie murphy, former spice girl melanie brown, girl melanie brown, meditation, mel b, peepshow, people magazine, popstar, rehearsals, scary spice, sin city, spice girl melanie brown, stage production, striptease