Mel B wants more babiesMay 2nd, 2010 - 11:11 am ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has made it loud and clear that she wants more babies.
The singer, who is being touted as Dannii Minogue’s replacement as the new ‘X Factor’ judge, lives with film producer husband Stephen Belafonte, 34, and her girls from previous relationships are - Phoenix, 11, and Angel, three.
Stephen also has a daughter Giselle, five.
And Scary Spice has made no secret of the fact she’d like to have another child with Stephen.
“We’re always practising! We definitely want to have more kids, some time in the next couple of years, sure,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
When asked if she would like to have a baby boy after three girls, she said: “I always say that as long as the baby is healthy I don’t care if it is a boy or a girl.”
She added: “I don’t know how many more children I’ll have - however many I can get!” (ANI)
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B's pregnancy hunger - Apr 30, 2011
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B's kids won't follow her in showbiz - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awareness - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: angel, babies, baby boy, dannii minogue, film producer, former spice girl melanie brown, girl melanie brown, giselle, london, mel b, mirror, phoenix, relationships, scary spice, spice girl melanie brown, stephen belafonte, three girls, x factor