Mel B wants baby in 2011March 18th, 2011 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Singer Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte would like to have a child this year to add to the three daughters they already raise together.
The former “Spice Girl” has her daughters, Phoenix, 12, and Angel, three, from previous relationships and hubby’s six-year-old daughter Giselle, but the couple are keen to have a child together, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m always broody. Hopefully, I’m going to be pregnant by the end of this year, or, if not, next year. I love kids,” she said.
Mel and Belafonte had been friends for several years before embarking on a romantic relationship, and the 35-year-old star believes their earlier bond is the key to why they have such a strong marriage.
- Mel B's pregnancy hunger - Apr 30, 2011
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B will keep her husband away while delivering child - May 03, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B's kids won't follow her in showbiz - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012