Mel B ’snubs’ Posh on TwitterMarch 23rd, 2011 - 3:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 23 (ANI): Pregnant Melanie Brown has hinted at a new feud between her and Victoria Beckham after failing to thank her in a message on her Twitter page.
Scary Spice, who this week announced she is expecting her third child, thanked the rest of her former bandmates for their support on her official page - but failed to mention Beckham.
“Ahh big thanks to my spice girls mel c, geri and emma for all the baby well wishes! Love you! Xxxxx,” the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
She later added: “I love and support all my spice girls always have!!!”
But she still stopped short of mentioning Beckham by name.
The omission suggests that Beckahm, who is also pregnant, has not been in touch with Mel B to congratulate her on her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Spice Girls call fan support for Olympics 2012 gig - Oct 18, 2010
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011