Mel B selling family mansion at 70pct lossMarch 31st, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 31 (ANI): Melanie Brown has decided to sell her Beverly Hills mansion for 70 percent less than what she had originally paid for it two years ago.
The ex-Spice Girl had reportedly bought the California house for 2.09 million pounds, after she tied the knot with film producer Stephen Belafonte in 2007.
The singer made the property an “ultra chic showplace” and even gave it a “million dollar makeover”, according to reports.
Keeping the investment in mind, the pad’s staggering loss-incurring sale price had allegedly raised a few eyebrows, reports the Daily Star.
But, according to Realestalker.com, the pair are on the look out for a new house, and have thus put the five bedroom, four bathroom mansion on sale. (ANI)
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- New York's most expensive house on sale for $90m - Mar 19, 2011
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Halle Berry puts Beverly Hills home on sale - Nov 27, 2009
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Taylor Swift to buy $3.5 mn mansion? - Apr 24, 2011
- Mary Kay Ash's pink mansion up for sale - Feb 20, 2012
- Price, Reid buy $3 mn mansion for blessing ceremony - Jun 23, 2010
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green 'to move in $2.9m pad' - Jan 08, 2010