Mel B says sex and therapy is what keeps her marriage goingOctober 30th, 2010 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 30 (ANI): Former Spice Girls member Mel B has revealed that sex and weekly marriage therapy sessions have helped to keep her marriage to movie producer Stephen Belafonte going.
Mel, 35, had previously boasted of having sex five times a day, and she said that she and Belafonte still enjoy their time together.
“Often when you have therapy, people think things are falling apart but, for us, it’s like clearing out our closet every now and again. It’s a way of perfecting our marriage,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“We both enjoy an active sex life and that’s the way it’s always been.
“We have a very passionate and open relationship. Sometimes we need to reconnect if I have been dashing about with the kids and I’ll buy some nice lingerie and give Stephen a massage to get things going.
“It’s important to maintain a good physical relationship, especially when you’re married,” she added. (ANI)
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011
- Mel B worried about being branded 'pervert' - Dec 31, 2010
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B can't stop talking about sex - Jan 01, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B expecting baby this week - Aug 31, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B says sex 5 times a day is the secret to her happy marriage - Jun 19, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B takes hubby to strip clubs - Oct 16, 2010
- Mel B Denies Rumors Claiming She Is Getting A Divorce - Sep 06, 2010
- Mel B gets flirty with actor in hubby's absence - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,