Mel B says counselling has made her marriage ‘tight’October 5th, 2010 - 5:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 5 (ANI): Former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown has revealed that she has been taking relationship therapy along with husband Stephen Belafonte for years and insisted the counselling has made her marriage “tight”.
The couple’s three-year marriage was shaken by rumours of a secret split but Brown quickly dismissed the speculation.
And Brown has revealed that she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter.
“Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It’s nice to show your vulnerability sometimes,” the Daily Star quoted Brown as saying.
“I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I’ve always been very open - maybe that’s why I got the name Scary Spice.
“We’re very tight. You might think we’re volatile but we’re not. We don’t row (argue) - we have ‘conversations’. We agree to disagree.” (ANI)
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Mel B and hubby join the Mile High Club - Oct 11, 2010
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Mel B says sex 5 times a day is the secret to her happy marriage - Jun 19, 2010
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B heads out with hubby amid 'split' reports - Aug 31, 2010
- Mel B Denies Rumors Claiming She Is Getting A Divorce - Sep 06, 2010
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B wants more babies - May 02, 2010
- Mel B's hubby in vicious brawl with drinker at posh London hotel - Oct 10, 2010
- Sex is the secret of Mel B's marriage - Jun 20, 2010
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,