Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docuAugust 29th, 2010 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 29 (ANI): Pop singer Melanie Brown has opened up for the first time about the three years she spent feuding with Hollywood star Eddie Murphy over their love child.
The Scary Spice opened up in the first episode of her new US TV series ‘It’s A Scary Life,’ reports News of the World.
In the documentary, which is to air next weekend in the USA, and in October in the UK, Mel has slammed claims that she is a gold digger who got pregnant to grab Eddie’s millions.
She also admitted that she and hubby Stephen Belafonte need regular sessions with a therapist to keep their marriage stable. (ANI)
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Eddie Murphy trying to mend relationship with ex Mel B? - May 11, 2010
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B, Eddie Murphy party together - May 12, 2010
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B patches up with Murphy - Jun 13, 2010
- Mel B all set to launch her reality series - Oct 24, 2010
- Mel B's hubby in vicious brawl with drinker at posh London hotel - Oct 10, 2010
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Nelson Mandela once tried to hook Mel B up with his cousin - May 01, 2010
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
Tags: docu, documentary, eddie murphy, gold digger, hollywood, hollywood star, hubby, london, love child, marriage, mel b, melanie brown, news of the world, pop singer, scary spice, sessions, stephen belafonte, tv series