Mel B makes hubby sign away all rights to herNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
However, Belafonte has been ordered to sign a contract confirming that she is sole owner of the 3,500 sq ft pad.
The 32-year-old singer is said to be blissfully in love with Belafonte but she wants to protect her assets after a costly divorce from Jimmy Gulzar.
“Mel learned a lot from her divorce,” The Sun quoted Mel’s friend, as saying.
“She is smart enough to know she has to protect herself and her children.
“Stephen was happy to sign the form giving up rights to the property. He is not after Mel’s cash,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B gets flirty with actor in hubby's absence - Nov 25, 2010
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Nelson Mandela once tried to hook Mel B up with his cousin - May 01, 2010
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010