Mel B heads out with hubby amid ’split’ reportsAugust 31st, 2010 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 31 (ANI): Amid reports their marriage is on the rocks, former Spice Girl Melanie Brown put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday.
Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain’s Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple’s union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained mum over the report, reports the Daily Star.
However, she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car. (ANI)
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awareness - Sep 14, 2012
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B Denies Rumors Claiming She Is Getting A Divorce - Sep 06, 2010
- Mel B sued over alleged attack - Jul 12, 2010
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
Tags: daily star, former spice girl melanie brown, girl melanie brown, hubby, japanese restaurant, journalist, london, marriage, mel b, rocks, s union, spice girl melanie brown, stephen belafonte, sunday mirror, united front