Mel B ‘gutted over non-renewal of Peep Show contract’June 8th, 2009 - 1:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Melanie Brown is fuming after bosses of her Las Vegas revue Peep Show decided against renewing her contract, according to reports.
The former Spice Girl joined the burlesque show at the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino in April.
And now, her run alongside actress Kelly Monaco was reported to be nearing its end just 12 weeks later.
“Mel’s contract for Peep Show has not been renewed. She is gutted, she loved doing the show,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling British tabloid The People.
The singer was apparently also facing trouble after failing to secure enough orders for her Catty Couture fashion range in the US.
The insider added: “That has really disappointed her too. She was furious when she heard the news. As far as her clothing line is concerned she did launch it to a number of buyers in America earlier this year. But it has not developed as quickly as Mel would have wanted it too. Things are still in the pipeline, although it has not gone into production.” (ANI)
- Melanie Brown sued for breach of contract - Sep 16, 2010
- Kelly Rowland wants to have Mel B's six-pack abs - Jun 24, 2009
- Mel B to become a stripper for peep show - Nov 19, 2008
- No Peepshow for Lindsay Lohan - Apr 22, 2009
- Melanie Brown's steamy 'Peepshow' - Apr 04, 2009
- Holly Madison coming up with own reality show - Jun 24, 2010
- Mel B's 'Peep Show' lands her in legal trouble - Sep 15, 2010
- Melanie Brown delays Las Vegas debut show - Apr 01, 2009
- Mel B flaunts her sexy figure in skimpy bikinis - Jun 01, 2009
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Scary Spice turns burlesque babe for spicy lingerie - Mar 11, 2009
- Producers shed light on rumours of Mel B being fired from "Peep Show" - Jun 13, 2009
- Scary Spice to strip for Vegas burlesque show - Nov 19, 2008
- Mel B 'enjoying her cameo' in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl' - Mar 11, 2011
- Cher itching to get back on stage - Jul 17, 2011
Tags: actress, british tabloid, burlesque show, clothing line, couture fashion, fashion range, hollywood, hollywood hotel, insider, kelly monaco, las vegas, mel b, melanie brown, peep show, pipeline, planet hollywood hotel and casino, spice girl