Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awarenessSeptember 14th, 2012 - 3:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Singer Melanie Brown has gone topless in a bid to promote breast cancer awareness.
The former Spice Girl recreated Janet Jackson’s iconic Rolling Stone cover with only husband Stephen Belafonte’s hands to protect her modesty.
The singer has stripped off in support of charity CoppaFeel! ahead of Breast Cancer Awareness month (October) to highlight the importance of regular check-ups, reports express.co.uk
“I found a lump when I was 17 and freaked out. It turned out it was nothing but it terrified me. Ever since, I’ve always been one for checking, then double checking,” Brown told Cosmopolitan magazine.
“I have three daughters and one stepdaughter so I’ll show them as they get older. My eldest, Phoenix, 13, does it already.
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B's kids won't follow her in showbiz - Oct 25, 2010
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B wants more babies - May 02, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
Tags: breast cancer, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness month, cancer awareness month, charity, check ups, cosmopolitan magazine, express co, janet jackson, london, mel b, melanie brown, modesty, phoenix, rolling stone cover, spice girl, stepdaughter, stephen belafonte, three daughters, ups