Mel B fears reunion tour will re-ignite eating disordersNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:46 am ICT by admin
She confessed that she never wanted to be on diet but in order to be the part of the all-girl band she had to be in the perfect shape.
“I’d always said I’d never do it. But I didn’t want to miss out and have regrets. I also didn’t want to be the person that stopped it being the complete five. I was scared I’d be the villain,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.
However, she added that she was very happy with her body.
“I’m happy with my body. I’ve reached a good place. I’m healthy but I like Guinness and crisps,” she said. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel C defends 'moody' Victoria - Jul 01, 2012
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Una Healy having a girl - Nov 08, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- I am not into one-night stand: Amy Childs - Nov 13, 2011