Mel B expecting baby this weekAugust 31st, 2011 - 7:56 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Singer Mel B has confirmed that she will be giving birth to her first baby with husband Stephen Belafonte “this week”.
“I just had my doctor on the phone and he’s given me some ultimatums which are good. It’s coming out this week, one way or another it’s coming out this week,” femalfeirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
Mel already has daughters Phoenix, 12 and Angel, 4, from previous relationships.
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B will keep her husband away while delivering child - May 03, 2011
- Mel B's pregnancy hunger - Apr 30, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B wants to have twins this year - Jan 12, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B to star in own reality TV show - May 22, 2010