Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrsOctober 4th, 2010 - 4:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 4 (ANI): Former spice girl Mel B has revealed that she and her husband have been having therapy for the last four years.
However, the pop singer insists her marriage to Stephen Belafonte is “happy”.
“Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week,” the Sun quoted her a saying.
“It’s nice to show your vulnerability sometimes.
“I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I’ve always been very open - maybe that’s why I got the name Scary Spice,” she said.
In August film producer Stephen said the couple had split.
But they patched it up and Mel said things now have never been better.
“We’re very tight. You might think we’re volatile but we’re not. We don’t row - we have ‘conversations’. We agree to disagree. We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year,” she told a magazine. (ANI)
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B says sex and therapy is what keeps her marriage going - Oct 30, 2010
- Mel B worried about being branded 'pervert' - Dec 31, 2010
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B plans restaurant in Leeds - Oct 27, 2011
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B's husband gets on her nerves - Mar 27, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Mel B takes hubby to strip clubs - Oct 16, 2010
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B Denies Rumors Claiming She Is Getting A Divorce - Sep 06, 2010