Megan Fox’s mum asks her to reconsider her tattoo plansJune 8th, 2009 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Hollywood actress Megan Fox’s mother, Darlene, has reportedly begged her to reconsider her plans to add another tattoo on her body.
The Transformers star already has eight etchings on her body.
She is now said to want to cover her entire right arm with a tattoo “sleeve”.
However, her mother is afraid that the body art may put off movie bosses and jeopardise her daughter’s film career.
“She has never understood why her daughter would want to cover her gorgeous body with tattoos. After each new tattoo, Darlene pleaded with Megan not to get more. Darlene believes that when Megan is a 40-year-old woman wanting to play more mature roles, people won’t want to hire her because it will be too hard to cover her tattoos,” Contactmusic quoted a source tells the National Enquirer. (ANI)
- No more tattoos, pleads Megan Fox's mom - Jun 08, 2009
- Megan Fox's mom wasn't aware of her wedding - Jul 01, 2010
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Megan Fox getting her 'Marilyn Monroe' tattoo removed - Aug 23, 2011
- 1 in 4 young Australians has a tattoo - Oct 31, 2010
- Megan Fox's mum regularly rows with her over tattoos - Jun 14, 2009
- Megan Fox Keeps Parents Away From Her Secret Wedding - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox Hid Her Secret Wedding From Parents - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Heidi Montag's Mom Now Working as a Maid - Oct 29, 2010
- Megan Fox wants to be a mother - Mar 27, 2012
- Ronson to get Lohan tattoo removed - Aug 10, 2011
- Megan Fox turns down the Lara Croft role - Apr 01, 2010
Tags: actress megan fox, body art, darlene, etchings, film career, gorgeous body, hollywood, hollywood actress, megan fox, national enquirer, new tattoo, old woman, right arm, tattoo sleeve, tattoos, transformers