Megan Fox’s mantra of dealing with casting couch directors, flirty co-starsJune 6th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 6 (ANI): Actress Megan Fox has blasted casting couch directors, who, she insists, have tried to sleep with her since she became famous.
The Transformers star, who was voted World’s Sexiest Woman by FHM magazine, said many leading filmmakers had tried their luck with her during interviews but the 23-year-old has her own way of dealing with them.
“Any casting couch s**t I’ve experienced has been since I’ve become famous. It’s really so heartbreaking. Some of these people! Like Hollywood legends,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Britain’s GQ magazine.
“You think you’re going to meet them and you’re so excited, like, ‘I can’t believe this person wants to have a conversation with me,’ and you get there and you realise that’s not what they want, at all. It’s happened a lot this year actually,” she added.
Fox further said her male co-stars were no less but a blow to their ego settled them for good.
She explained: “There are some guys, talking about actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don’t know me they think I’m going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who’s going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them.
“I just shut them down immediately, right in front of people. It’s been so long since someone has told them no, they don’t really know how to deal with it. Because of this non-reality they live in, they’re f**ked up, psychologically.” (ANI)
- Theron hates pretentious actors - May 20, 2012
- Savings first, family next: Megan Fox - Sep 13, 2011
- I cheated on my wife, so do millions of men: Jesse James - May 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole confesses to having a sweet tooth despite slender figure - May 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Miffed Veena Malik swears to tell all before next break - Dec 20, 2011
- Kristen Stewart feels 'raped' by paparazzi - May 28, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'blamed out of control anger on male menopause' - Sep 23, 2010
- Megan Fox slams Hollywood's casting couch culture - Jun 06, 2009
- Katharine McPhee sizzles in GQ Magazine photo shoot - Feb 07, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Playboy girl Brook eyes plum Hollywood roles (Lead) - Oct 25, 2010
- Courtney Love 'angers fans in Boston' - Jun 25, 2010
- Understanding people special for Cole - Jul 16, 2012
- Courtney Love feels Kurt Cobain would've enjoyed Guitar Hero video game - Jan 30, 2010
Tags: actors, actress megan fox, casting couch, co stars, cupcake, daily express, ego, filmmakers, girls, hollywood, hollywood legends, ked, london, mantra, marilyn monroe, megan fox, receptacle, sexiest woman, sleep, transformers