Megan Fox ‘working on herself’ to avoid ending up like Elizabeth TaylorJune 19th, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 19 (ANI): Megan Fox is trying to improve the way she behaves in relationships because she fears ending up like veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor, who has been married and divorced seven times.
The ‘Transformers’ star, who recently parted ways with long-time boyfriend and one time fiance Brian Austin Green, insists she needs to take some time to “work on herself” and find out why her romances have been failing - because she fears she will end up like multi-divorced Taylor.
“I’ve sort of isolated myself and forced myself to sit and be quiet. I’ve been reading a lot and listening to music and trying just to work on myself,” Contactmusic quoted Fox as saying.
“I was with someone from the time I was 18, so I’ve never been my own, independent adult. I’ve never been forced to take care of myself. I’ve always had someone doing that for me.
“Right now there’s no space in my head for who’s going to be next or how I need to fill my time. I’m just trying to be comfortable with who I am before I get into another relationship where I’ll just repeat the cycle and I will have 10 failed relationships.
“I will be Elizabeth Taylor by the time I’m 60 and I don’t want to do that,” she added. (ANI)
- Megan Fox still to come to terms with her single status - Jun 07, 2009
- Megan Fox was alone on her 23rd b'day - Jun 07, 2009
- Megan Fox enjoying being single - Jun 20, 2009
- Kim Kardashian pledges to stay single through 2011 - Dec 16, 2010
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Kelly Brook hates 'unhappy relationship' - Jan 09, 2012
- Megan Fox surprises father with wedding news - Jul 03, 2010
- Kim Kardashian happy being single - Sep 27, 2010
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor voted the 'Most photogenic Celebrity in the world' - Aug 24, 2011
- Kristen Bell says she's 'like a 1950s housewife' - Sep 02, 2010
- Liz Hurley 'learning about men from nine-year-old son' - Apr 26, 2011
- Megan Fox not game for one-night stands - Mar 03, 2010
- Brian Austin Green hates fame - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: actress elizabeth taylor, brian austin green, elizabeth taylor, failed relationships, fiance, independent adult, listening to music, long time, megan fox, relationship, romances, seven times, transformers, veteran actress