Megan Fox vows to never stop talking about her sex lifeSeptember 17th, 2008 - 7:08 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Sept 17 (ANI): American actress/model Megan Fox has vowed that she will never stop talking about her sex life.
Fox, 22, says that sex is not something unnatural, but something that everyone participates in, and thus she should not be embarrassed about revealing her bedroom antics to the world.
“Sex is something that everyone does, so why cant I talk about it?” the China Daily quoted her as saying.
The other thing that she is open to doing is to star in a variety of different movie genres that showcase her versatility, as she doesnt feel the two Transformers movies challenged her as an artist.
“Ive done one big movie so far with Transformers. And its not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes, she said.
“I mean - I”m not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. Im not Meryl Streep, she added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried says she's most comfortable when she's naked - Mar 13, 2011
- Katie Price 'wants 'stunning' Megan Fox to play her in biopic' - Mar 22, 2011
- I think Meryl Streep believes she's too smart for fashion, says US stylist - Aug 15, 2010
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- Meryl Streep to be honored with a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival - Jan 02, 2012
- Sex scenes are great: Amanda Seyfried - Sep 15, 2011
- Megan Fox makes a scantily clad cameo in 'This is 40' - Aug 10, 2012
- Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl Streep - Oct 15, 2010
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Ryder dreads turning 40 - Dec 20, 2010
- Sandra Bullock vouches for Meryl Streep's humour - Mar 09, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow stunned by sex offer - Oct 09, 2010
- Mel B worried about being branded 'pervert' - Dec 31, 2010
- Vidya signs Rs.5 crore sari endorsement deal (With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- Meryl Streep wants Voila Davis to win Oscar - Feb 26, 2012