Megan Fox to play Mickey Rourke’s angel in new filmApril 3rd, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 3 (ANI): Megan Fox is all set to play Mickey Rourke’s angel in a new period drama.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the two of them will be seen together for the first time in new movie ‘Passion Plays’.
The film would see Rourke play a struggling 1950s musician who comes to the fallen angel’s rescue, reports Contactmusic.
Rourke won the Golden Globe and the BAFTA awards for his role in the film ‘The Wrestler’.
Fox, on the other hand, was chosen by Warner Bros to replace Angelina Jolie in the third ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ franchise movie, but the actress turned down the role. (ANI)
- 'Tomb Raider' back on big screen - Mar 09, 2011
- Comparisons with Jolie scare Zoe Saldana - Aug 27, 2011
- Megan Fox Turns Down Lara Croft Role - Apr 02, 2010
- Simon West finalised to direct 'The Expendables 2' - Jun 16, 2011
- 'Tomb Raider' inspired Jolie to adopt - Aug 23, 2011
- Kardashian to replace Jolie in 'Tomb Raider' sequel? - Jun 08, 2010
- Megan Fox's new movie goes straight to DVD - Mar 10, 2011
- Heidi Montag wants to be the next Lara Croft - Apr 03, 2010
- Megan Fox No Angelina Jolie, Refuses A Lara Croft - Apr 01, 2010
- Megan Fox & Mickey Rourke's new movie 'Passion Play' all set for DVD release - Mar 11, 2011
- Jolie 'angry with Fox over Tomb Raider role' - Jun 24, 2009
- Megan Fox to replace Angelina Jolie in new Tomb Raider movie? - Jun 01, 2009
- Megan Fox says no to Tomb Raider - Apr 01, 2010
- 'Jolie looked better as Lara Croft', says Alison Carroll - Sep 02, 2010
- Jolie upset with Megan Fox over 'Tomb Raider' role - Jun 24, 2009
Tags: 1950s, actress, angel, angelina jolie, bafta awards, contactmusic, franchise, golden globe, hollywood, hollywood reporter, lara croft, lara croft tomb raider, megan fox, mickey rourke, musician, new film, passion, period drama, warner bros