Megan Fox scared of being singleJune 16th, 2009 - 12:59 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 16 (IANS) “Transformers” star Megan Fox, who recently broke up with actor Brian Austin Green, says she’s nervous about “being single again”.
Fox and Green tried to work through their problems, but the actress has now confirmed the romance is officially over, reports imdb.com. She ended her engagement to Green earlier this year.
“I’m nervous about being single again. It’s very scary. I want my next boyfriend to be honest and funny,” she said.
Fox’s co-star Shia Labeouf is adamant the actress won’t be single for long, and admits he will be joining the long line of potential lovers.
“I’d date her, of course. She’s beautiful, she’s amazing,” he said.
- Megan Fox not ready for marriage - Jun 13, 2009
- Megan Fox's mom wasn't aware of her wedding - Jul 01, 2010
- Megan Fox not pregnant - Jul 08, 2010
- Is Megan Fox back with Brian Austin Green? - Jul 01, 2009
- Brian gives me stability: Megan Fox - Mar 05, 2010
- Megan Fox dating Shia LaBeouf? - Jun 30, 2009
- Fox shares childhood photos online - Jul 08, 2012
- Megan Loses Ring After Getting Engaged To Brian Austin Green Again - Jun 18, 2010
- Single Megan Fox looking for honesty in new man - Jun 16, 2009
- Megan Fox, Austin Green engaged again - Jun 17, 2010
- Megan Fox Married Long Time Beau Brian Austin Green - Jun 30, 2010
- Megan Fox Keeps Parents Away From Her Secret Wedding - Jul 03, 2010
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Megan Fox thinks celeb marriages are doomed to fail - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox To Model For Giorgio Armani’s Mascara - Dec 24, 2010