Megan Fox says Brian Austin Green will always have ‘a place in her heart’June 6th, 2009 - 3:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 6 (ANI): ‘Transformers’ star Megan Fox has refused to entertain rumours that her relationship with actor Brian Austin Green is back on, but has insisted that he will always have a special place in her heart.
Fox, 23, has been dating Green, 35, on and off since 2004, when she was 18 and he was 30.
She is reported to have called off her engagement to him in February this year.
However, she is adamant that she will always be close to Green, as he was her first true love.
“Whether or not he is currently my boyfriend or we are romantically involved, he’s always going to be a really good friend of mine,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling GQ magazine.
“We had a very serious relationship… We had/have a very serious relationship. I was 18 when it started. It was very committed and monogamous for five years and that doesn’t just go away. He’s always going to be somebody I care about and somebody I trust.
“He’s very protective of me and he cares deeply about me. I have a feeling he’s always going to be around, whatever the relationship dynamic is,” she added. (ANI)
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Megan, Brian Austin may renew wedding vows - Jun 17, 2011
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Megan Fox wants to be a mother - Mar 27, 2012
- Megan Fox Hid Her Secret Wedding From Parents - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Loses Ring After Getting Engaged To Brian Austin Green Again - Jun 18, 2010
- Megan Fox is a young wife - Sep 11, 2010
- Brian Austin Green is madly in Love with Megan Fox - Sep 17, 2010
- Megan Fox surprises father with wedding news - Jul 03, 2010
- Marriage makes Megan Fox feel safe - Sep 13, 2010
- Megan Fox borrows eight-year-old's clothes - Aug 19, 2010
- Megan Fox is absolutely my better half in parenting: Brain Austin Green - Sep 15, 2010
- Secret of Fox's svelte figure - Jul 01, 2011