Megan Fox prefers men over 30May 8th, 2009 - 12:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) Model-actress Megan Fox says she is not interested in actors like Zac Efron because having a relationship with men under 30 is a “waste of time”.
Men around the age of the “High School Musical” star have “nothing to offer conversationally, (since) they are immature”, thesun.co.uk quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
“They are just too pretty with the big hair and the suits,” she said. Zac Efron is 21.
The “Transformers” star, who is in an on-off relationship with 35-year-old TV star Brian Austin Green, added: “I feel I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.”
- Megan Fox says Robert Pattinson is 'too pretty' to date - May 06, 2009
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Megan Fox's gets new tattoo! - Jun 02, 2010
- Megan Fox, Robert Pattison an item? - Jun 10, 2009
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Brian Austin Green hates fame - Sep 17, 2010
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Megan Fox Gets Engaged, Loses Ring - Jun 17, 2010
- Megan Fox Keeps Parents Away From Her Secret Wedding - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green 'to move in $2.9m pad' - Jan 08, 2010
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Megan Fox marries Austin Green - Jun 29, 2010
- Secret of Fox's svelte figure - Jul 01, 2011
- Megan Fox locks lips with 'Lost' star Dominic Monaghan - Jul 27, 2010
- Wedding Photos Of Brian Austin Green And Megan Fox Revealed - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: actors, actress megan fox, big hair, brian austin green, london, megan fox, model actress, musical star, old tv, relationship, suits, thirties, time men, transformers, tv star, waste of time, zac efron