Megan Fox not ready for marriageJune 13th, 2009 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Model-turned-actress Megan Fox and her boyfriend Brian Austin Green are reassessing their romance as she is not ready for marriage.
After breaking off their engagement earlier this year, there were rumours that the actress was seeing her “Transformers” co-star Shia Labeouf. But she insists she’s still with actor Green but has no plans to marry him, reported imdb.com.
“Brian and I are not engaged, because when you’re engaged, your goal is marriage. I don’t think that’s a realistic goal for me right now,” Fox said.
“I know I’m not capable, at this point, of being a good partner or a good wife. That’s, like, a joke. We’re sort of trying to figure out what our relationship is,” she added.
- Megan Fox's mom wasn't aware of her wedding - Jul 01, 2010
- Megan Fox scared of being single - Jun 16, 2009
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin to get married soon - May 26, 2010
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Brian gives me stability: Megan Fox - Mar 05, 2010
- Megan Fox is a young wife - Sep 11, 2010
- Megan Fox not pregnant - Jul 08, 2010
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Megan Fox Hid Her Secret Wedding From Parents - Jul 03, 2010
- People can't grasp that I'm married: Megan Fox - Sep 10, 2010
- Kids are more important than movie: Megan Fox - May 23, 2012
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Megan Fox Married Long Time Beau Brian Austin Green - Jun 30, 2010
- Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan lock lips for Eminem's new music video - Aug 08, 2010
- Megan Loses Ring After Getting Engaged To Brian Austin Green Again - Jun 18, 2010
Tags: actress megan fox, boyfriend brian, brian austin green, co star, good wife, imdb, joke, london, marriage, megan fox, ready for marriage, realistic goal, relationship, romance, rumours, shia labeouf, transformers