Megan Fox isnt the next Lara Croft, says repJanuary 31st, 2009 - 4:30 pm ICT by ANI
New York. Jan 31 (ANI): Hollywood actress Megan Fox has denied reports suggesting that she will replace Angelina Jolie to play Lara croft in next Tomb Raider franchise.
According to Hollywood Reporter, Foxs rep has dismissed her involvement in the film.
Megan is not involved in this movie,” New York Daily News quoted her rep as saying.
Insiders were tipping Fox as a “strong candidate” for the role of the sexy gun-slinging heroine.
Meanwhile, Fox has publicly blasted her fiance American actor Brian Austin Green for not escorting her to the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on January 11.
Fox, who was among the presenters, had arrived at the event minus Green causing a lot of speculation.
He doesnt wanna be here. He doesn”t want to be my date. He’’s a man, he has an ego, she said explosively. (ANI)
- Megan Fox may replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft - Jan 27, 2009
- Megan Fox publicly blasts beau for not attending Golden Globe Awards - Jan 13, 2009
- Heidi Montag wants to be the next Lara Croft - Apr 03, 2010
- 'Tomb Raider' inspired Jolie to adopt - Aug 23, 2011
- Megan Fox Turns Down Lara Croft Role - Apr 02, 2010
- Megan Fox says no to Tomb Raider - Apr 01, 2010
- Megan Fox No Angelina Jolie, Refuses A Lara Croft - Apr 01, 2010
- Comparisons with Jolie scare Zoe Saldana - Aug 27, 2011
- 'Jolie looked better as Lara Croft', says Alison Carroll - Sep 02, 2010
- Megan Fox slams fiance at Golden Globes - Jan 13, 2009
- 'Tomb Raider' back on big screen - Mar 09, 2011
- Megan Fox Gets Engaged, Loses Ring - Jun 17, 2010
- Jolie upset with Megan Fox over 'Tomb Raider' role - Jun 24, 2009
- Megan Fox turns down the Lara Croft role - Apr 01, 2010
- I am very goofy: Angelina Jolie - Jul 24, 2010
Tags: actress megan fox, american actor, angelina jolie, beverly hills, brian austin green, ego, fiance, foxs, franchise, golden globe awards, heroine, hollywood actress, hollywood reporter, insiders, lara croft, megan fox, new york daily news, speculation, tomb raider, york daily news