Megan Fox getting her ‘Marilyn Monroe’ tattoo removedAugust 23rd, 2011 - 10:41 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Megan Fox has spoken for the first time about the reason why she decided to remove the Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her arm. She gave the reason during an interview with the magazine Amica.
She told the Italian magazine that, “It’s a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”
The actress had for years wore the tattoo of Monroe on her forearm. She revealed during the interview that she hasn’t done piercing on her body since 2006.
She was quoted by the magazine as saying that, “I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky so I removed it when I turned 20.”
25-year-old Fox was not part of the last Transformers movie. She reportedly lost her role after she lost most of her weight.
Fox used laser treatment to get the tattoo off her arm. In a recent picture of the actress, she didn’t have the tattoo of Monroe on her arm.
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Michael Bay defends Megan Fox over "dumb-as-a-rock" claims - Sep 14, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne is planning to remove her tattoos - Oct 08, 2010
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's New Tattoo - Sep 01, 2009
- Megan Fox says 'I'm not a tigress like Angelina Jolie' - Nov 16, 2009
- Megan Fox to cover right arm with tattoos - May 09, 2009
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Worked hard to play Monroe: Michelle Williams - Sep 15, 2011
- Marilyn was incredibly clever: Michelle Williams - Jan 25, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan gets new tattoo - Jan 10, 2012
- Lohan to show nude pics on DeGeneres show - Dec 07, 2011
- Savings first, family next: Megan Fox - Sep 13, 2011
- Be comfortable with your body: Lohan - Dec 11, 2011
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011