Megan Fox gains weight to impress directorMay 9th, 2009 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) Model-turned-actress Megan Fox has gained weight to impress director Micheal Bay before working on a movie with him because the filmmaker reportedly prefers women who are a bit healthy.
“Mike doesn’t like really skinny actresses. He’s been traumatised by them for some reason in the past. So I am trying to put on 8-10 pounds before I start working on the project,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Fox as saying.
At the same time Fox, 22, also insists that she has a carefree approach to dieting.
“My weight fluctuates constantly - I don’t really take good care of myself. I just sort of exist and survive,” Fox said.
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Megan Fox eats healthy food - Jul 10, 2011
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Secret of Fox's svelte figure - Jul 01, 2011
- Is Megan Fox too thin for Transformers 3? - Feb 22, 2011
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Jordin Sparks achieves perfect ten figure - Jul 22, 2012
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Rachel Wood finds Tilda sexy - Nov 29, 2011
- No more vegan diet for Megan Fox - Sep 09, 2011
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- I was asked to lose weight: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - May 29, 2011
- I am not a party person: Megan Fox - Jun 15, 2010
- I have two girl crushes: Kim Kardashian - Aug 18, 2010