Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green seeking professional help to save romanceMarch 11th, 2009 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 11 (ANI): Megan Fox and actor Brian Austin Green are seeking professional help to save their relationship, it has emerged.
The pairs pals have blasted reports stating that the two are not together, insisting that they have “hit a rough patch”, Contactmusic reported.
A source tells In Touch Weekly magazine, “They didnt break up. They hit a rough patch.”
Fox was spotted taking Brians son, Kassius, to school, and the pair was also seen holding hands in public.
A friend tells the publication, “These two are very much in love and plan to be together for a long time.
“They decided to enter counselling in hopes of staying together. It was a mutual decision. Lots of couples go to therapy together, and they are committed to try and make it work.” (ANI)
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Megan Fox borrows eight-year-old's clothes - Aug 19, 2010
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's wedding photos released - Jul 08, 2010
- Megan Fox is absolutely my better half in parenting: Brain Austin Green - Sep 15, 2010
- Wedding Photos Of Brian Austin Green And Megan Fox Revealed - Jul 10, 2010
- Megan Fox ready for motherhood - Jul 19, 2010
- Wedding Photo Of Megan Fox And Brian Austin Released - Jul 10, 2010
- Megan Fox Shows Off Bikini Bod In Hawaii Beaches - Dec 20, 2010
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin to get married soon - May 26, 2010
- Megan Fox Hid Her Secret Wedding From Parents - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox Goes On A Shopping Spree With Boyfriend Brian Austin Green - Nov 27, 2009
Tags: brian austin green, counselling, couples, holding hands, kassius, long time, love, megan fox, megan fox brian austin, megan fox brian austin green, mutual decision, pairs, pals, relationship, romance, rough patch