Meg Ryan accuses ex-husband of cheating throughout marriageSeptember 25th, 2008 - 12:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Meg Ryan has claimed that her ex-husband Dennis Quaid cheated on her throughout their marriage.Ryan opened up in a revealing interview with the Insight magazine, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Dennis was not faithful to me for a very long time, and that was very painful. I found out more about that after I was divorced,” she told the magazine.
For years Ryan refused to discuss her personal life in interviews, despite being criticised for her affair with actor Russell Crowe and the subsequent break-up of her marriage with Quaid in 2001.
However, she now says she thinks her decision to hide Quaid’s infidelity harmed her public image.
“I think I made a mistake in not talking more specifically,” she said.
- Are Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp dating? - Jan 04, 2011
- Meg Ryan: Finds Love Again! - Jan 05, 2011
- Meg Ryan And John Mellencamp Dating? - Jan 04, 2011
- Is Meg Ryan dating Julian McMahon? - Nov 23, 2009
- Dennis Quaid hits back at Meg Ryan - Sep 30, 2008
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- I'll always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Oct 15, 2010
- Divorce has been hard, says Tony - Feb 12, 2011
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- Meg Ryan reveals how she broke Russell Crowes heart - Sep 24, 2008
- It's Splitsville and heartbreak in Hollywood - Apr 15, 2010
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- Bullock faces camera after six months - Aug 26, 2010
- LeAnn Rimes ex-husband wishes her all the best after her wedding - Apr 25, 2011
- Romance with Russell Crowe ruined Meg Ryan's image - Aug 06, 2008