Meet Robbie Williams, the peacemakerJune 6th, 2009 - 12:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 6 (ANI): Take That’s Mark Owen has revealed that Robbie Williams often plays the peacemaker when the band has a divided opinion.
The singer said that the group calls the former member to take his advise to settle arguments between Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald.
“Sometimes in a band you have to compromise. I might have an idea about something and Jason might have another idea,” Contactmusic quoted Owen as saying.
“There are four of us, so when we have two on each side, we’ll phone Robbie and say, ‘What do you think?’ ” he added.
The 37-year-old further said that being in the band had been nothing less than going to college and learning about what he loves best.
He added: “I always say that being in Take That was like going to university. I learned about music, bought my first keyboard and wrote my first song. A lot of it was hard work. Trying to learn all those routines - that was hard, but not as hard as having to get up every day and do a proper job.” (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009