Meet Cheryl Cole, the tomboyApril 28th, 2009 - 12:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 28 (ANI): Cheryl Cole, who’s known for her exquisite feminine style, has revealed she used to be a tomboy.
The Girls Aloud babe told Hello! magazine that as a teen she wore baggy jeans and jumpers - then discovered “girlie clothes and high heels”.
She also admitted that hubby Ashley Cole still prefers her dressed down in a tracksuit than the glammed look.
“He thinks I look cutest in a casual tracksuit with my hair pulled back at home,” The Sun quoted Cole, as telling the magazine.
“For me there’s no bigger compliment in the world than another woman saying, ‘My God, doesn’t she look gorgeous in that!’ That to me is far more of a compliment than a man saying, ‘She looks sexy,” Cole said.
She added: “As I’ve matured into a woman, I’ve reached the point where I realize I’ve got to concentrate on my best bits rather than struggle and strive for things I’ll never achieve.” (ANI)
- 'Dragon Tattoo' made Rooney Mara less feminine - Dec 24, 2011
- Cole has crush on Diaz! - Sep 21, 2011
- Zoe Saldana's 'aggressive wardrobe' - Apr 16, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- 'Only Way Is Essex' star Mark Wright: 'Cheryl Cole is too thin for me' star - Sep 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole doesn't like making plans - Apr 02, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- I've always been a tomboy: Janet Jackson - Jun 25, 2011
- Alice Dellal was a tomboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn't call her beautiful, says Joan Collins - Oct 12, 2010
- Cole admires Perry - Jun 22, 2012
- Ritika Bhasin offers multi-purpose trousseau (With Images) - Feb 04, 2012