Meet ‘champion Scrabble player’ Kylie MinogueJuly 12th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 12 (ANI): Aussie pop princess is a champion Scrabble player, according to her friend.
Minogue’s close friend, author Kathy Lette, has revealed that the singer always pretty much always wins.
“We quite often have marathon Scrabble competitions. Kylie has the game down to a fine art - she knows how to score big and doesn’t mess around. She pretty much always wins,” the Mirror quoted Lette as saying.
However, Kathy decided to keep mum when asked if Kylie has got engaged to Andres Velencoso.
“My lips are completely sealed,” she said. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes split rumours - Jun 03, 2010
- Is Minogue ignoring boyfriend for other men? - Feb 12, 2009
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Minogue, Velencoso not ready for family - Dec 25, 2010
- Spanish lover 'dumps' Kylie Minogue - Jun 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue 'went to meditation retreat with beau before US tour' - Oct 03, 2009
- Kylie Minogue learning Spanish - Feb 14, 2011
- Kylie Minogue's Spanish lover moves in with her - Apr 06, 2009
- Minogue goes for meditation retreat - Oct 03, 2009
- Kylie Minogue, Spanish lover's ugly public spat - Jul 17, 2009
- Kylie Minogue not serious about new beau, says pal - Feb 12, 2009
- Kylie Minogue in no rush to start a family - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue buys mansion in London - Oct 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue, Andres Velencoso to buy beachside villa in Spain - Jun 01, 2009