Meester files lawsuit against motherJuly 24th, 2011 - 3:40 am ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Actress Leighton Meester has filed a lawsuit against her mother Constance Meester for misusing her money.
The “Gossip Girl” star has alleged that her mother misused $7,500 she has been sending each month for younger brother Lex’s severe medical issues, reports aceshowbiz.com.
In the suit, the 25-year-old actress accused Constance of using the money for plastic surgery and other personal expenses, including botox and hair extensions.
- Leighton Meester mum 'threatened to hunt down and kill female friend' - Feb 18, 2011
- Leighton Meester Speaks About Her Role In "The Roommate" - Feb 05, 2011
- Hilary Swank sues home-audio firm - May 15, 2012
- Jolie criticised for Zahara's hair extensions - Dec 24, 2011
- Leighton Meester buys new $1.5 million mansion - Sep 30, 2011
- Leighton Meester steals shoes from 'Gossip Girl' set - Oct 29, 2010
- Porizkova miffed at Madonna, Hudson - Apr 25, 2010
- My sister never had any surgery: Lindsay Lohan - Sep 10, 2011
- Paris Hilton brushes off $35m hair lawsuit - Mar 09, 2011
- Diddy sued by ex-employee for age discrimination - Sep 03, 2010
- Rihanna, 50 Cent seek bone marrow for kid - Jun 06, 2011
- Leighton Meester lands $3m Vera Wang fragrance deal - Nov 06, 2010
- Melanie Brown sued for breach of contract - Sep 16, 2010
- Leighton Meester doesn't listen to any compliments given to her - Feb 06, 2011
- Moore, Henderson an item? - Jul 27, 2012