Media baron Ramoji Rao’s son deadSeptember 7th, 2012 - 2:36 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Sep 7 (IANS) Media baron Ramoji Rao’s son Suman died here early Friday after prolonged illness, his family members said. He was 45.
The managing director of Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited is survived by his wife, a son and a daughter.
Ushodaya Enterprises publishes Eenadu, the largest circulated Telugu daily.
Suman, the second son of Eenadu founder and editor Ramoji Rao, breathed his last at a private hospital, his family members said. He had been suffering from cancer for the last five years.
He was also managing director of Dolphin Hotels, a Ramoji group company.
Suman produced and wrote television serials for ETV channels and also acted in few Telugu soaps.
Chief Minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy, several ministers, TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, leaders of other political parties and Telugu film and television personalities paid their last respects to Suman at Ramoji Film City on the city outskirts.
- High court reserves orders on Naidu's petition - Dec 14, 2011
- CBI probe against Naidu suspended for now (Lead) - Dec 13, 2011
- Court orders CBI probe into Chandrababu Naidu's assets - Nov 14, 2011
- I'll remain with TDP till my last breath: Junior NTR - Jul 09, 2012
- Court rejects plea for probe into Naidu assets (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- NTR's son to soon enter active politics - Jul 14, 2012
- Junior NTR ties the knot with Naidu's relative - May 06, 2011
- Chandrababu's son gearing up for major role in TDP - Sep 12, 2012
- NTR's actor son ready to contest elections - Sep 11, 2011
- Supreme Court rejects plea for probe against Naidu (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: chief minister, city outskirts, dolphin, etv, family members, film and television, film city, group company, hyderabad, kiran kumar, last respects, managing director, political parties, private hospital, private limited, ramoji rao, soaps, suman, television personalities, television serials