McQueen’s ‘Bullitt’ voted top car chase movieMarch 30th, 2009 - 12:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 30 (IANS) Classic movie “Bullitt”, starring Steve McQueen, topped a poll of the Best Car Chase Movie.
The film features a car chase through the streets of San Francisco, reports contactmusic.com.
The movie was released in 1968 and topped the poll conducted by AOL Autos. It beat out the likes of “Ronin”(98) and “Italian Job”(69).
The list also included “Cannonball Run”, “Death Proof”, “The French Connection”, “Vanishing Point” and the original “Gone in 60 Seconds”, reports contactmusic.com.
- The 20 ''Greatest Car Chases in Movie History'' revealed - Nov 23, 2008
- 'Drive' - Has the drive, chutzpah and finesse (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 01, 2011
- Renner excited to play Steve McQueen in biopic - Aug 14, 2012
- Car chase in Italian Job voted Best Movie Car Chase Of All Time - Jul 21, 2008
- Sarah Burton launches second McQueen collection - Jan 20, 2011
- Top 5 Heist Movies: Get Your Adrenaline Rushing With The Plotting And Planning - Dec 03, 2010
- 'Ocean's Eleven' cast voted best heist movie crew - Aug 26, 2010
- Sheen to launch e-cigarette company - May 02, 2011
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
- 'It's a Wonderful Life' is best Christmas movie - Dec 25, 2011
- James Bond''s Aston Martin voted Best Screen Car - Feb 20, 2009
- Crowe in talks to play Harker? - Feb 14, 2012
- Ryan Reynolds in 'Highlander' remake - Jun 29, 2012
- Kate Middleton named High Street fashion queen - Sep 14, 2011
- Carey Mulligan keen to adapt book into film - Jan 13, 2012
Tags: best car, bullitt, cannonball run, car chase, death proof, french connection, gone in 60 seconds, italian job, london march, poll, ronin, steve mcqueen, streets of san francisco, top car, vanishing point