McGowan, Rodriguez engagedOctober 19th, 2008 - 1:10 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 19 (IANS) Putting rumours of her breakup with boyfriend Robert Rodriguez to rest, the “Grindhouse” star Rose McGowan announced that they are engaged and would get married in 2009.Imdb.com reprts, McGowan told reporters at Hollywood Style Awards that she and the director are planning to marry in 2009.
She said: “I am engaged,” revealing Rodriguez proposed to her in September after divorcing his first wife Elizabeth.
McGowan and Rodriguez met on the set of “Grindhouse” and are now reportedly teaming up to make remakes of “Red Sonja” and “Barbarella”.
The actress admits she has her perfect wedding in her sights.
She said: “I just want to go to an island and pay someone else to deal with it (ceremony).”
- Megan Fox to star as Red Sonja in remake? - Apr 09, 2010
- Rose McGowan would like to play a lesbian in a movie - Aug 13, 2011
- Robert Rodriguez attracted by Rose McGowans fiery personality - Nov 11, 2008
- Rose McGowan loses elbow part during new film stunt - Sep 09, 2009
- Wedding bells for Rose McGowan and Robert Rodriguez? - Nov 14, 2007
- Kate Hudson to tie the knot? - Sep 09, 2009
- Peaches Geldof gets engaged again - Dec 12, 2011
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Megan Fox not pregnant - Jul 08, 2010
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Diaz, A-Rod moving in together? - Jun 08, 2011
- Peaches Geldof dismisses second marriage rumours - Jul 31, 2010
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Cameron Diaz fuels rumours of dating A-Rod - May 05, 2010