McConnaughey becomes father for second timeJanuary 5th, 2010 - 1:28 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 4 (IANS) Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey has become a father for the second time after partner Camila Alves gave birth to a baby girl, Vida, Sunday.
The actor who already has an 18-month-old son Levi with Camila wrote on his website: “Happy New Year everybody! On Sunday, Jan. 3 at 12:13 a.m., Camila gave birth to a healthy 7 pounds 7oz. baby girl named Vida Alves McConaughey… Vida is Portuguese for ‘life’ and that’s what God gave us this morning.
“Camila’s recovering wonderfully and we are both truly honored to welcome this little lady into our family… thanks for all your well wishes and prayers along the way. another blessed day. we give thanks. just keep living, Matthew and Camila,” he added, reports fametastic.co.uk.
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
Tags: actor matthew mcconaughey, baby girl, blessed day, family thanks, god, happy new year, hollywood, hollywood actor, little lady, london jan, matthew mcconaughey, new year, prayers, second time, well wishes