McConaughey took home ‘Magic Mike’ costumesJuly 10th, 2012 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 10 (IANS) Actor Matthew McConaughey has taken home the costumes that he wore to play the stripper Dallas in movie “Magic Mike”.
The 42-year-old kept the leather trousers and vast array of thongs that his character had to wear in the film, reports contactmusic.com.
“I kept all mine. As soon as we found the leather pants on the first day with Christopher (Peterson), the costume designer, we were like, ‘Okay, that’s Dallas’s staple’,” McConaughey said.
He says, during the shoot his wife, model Camila Alves, enjoyed seeing him doing the role.
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Watts, Klum design for baby charity - Aug 29, 2011
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,