Mcconaughey to wed this weekend?June 10th, 2012 - 6:49 am ICT by IANS
London, June 10 (IANS) Actor Matthew McConaughey, who recently got engaged to his long-time girlfriend Camila Alves, is reportedly getting married this weekend.
According to eonline.com, the wedding will take place in a private ceremony in MCConaughey’s home state of Texas.
Also the couple have apparently invited a mere two dozen close friends and family members for what promises to be a close and intimate celebration.
The couple began dating back in 2006 and have since had two children together; two-year-old daughter Vida and son Levi, who turns four next month.
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey takes up skateboarding on pole - Feb 10, 2009
Tags: actor matthew mcconaughey, close friends, family members, friends and family, intimate celebration, london, long time, matthew mcconaughey, private ceremony, son levi, state of texas, time girlfriend