McConaughey takes new son on first surfing tripJuly 31st, 2008 - 3:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 31 (ANI): Hes barely three-weeks old, but Matthew McConaugheys new son has already been introduced to one of the actors greatest passions surfing.
McConaughey and his model girlfriend Camila Alves took baby Levi along with them when the actor hit the beach to catch some waves in Malibu, California on Saturday (26Jul08).
The How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days star recently revealed that as soon as his son was old enough, he would be getting lessons in surfing, reports Contactmusic.
“He”ll be surfing next weekend. I can”t wait to get him out there,” McConaughey said.
The actor and Alves welcomed their first child together at a California hospital on 7 July (08). (ANI)
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010