McConaughey said no to ‘bachelor party’July 9th, 2012 - 3:56 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Actor Matthew McConaughey refused a bachelor party featuring strippers before marrying Camila Alves last month because he has traded his wild ways to become a family man.
“I had some friends who wanted me to have a bachelor party. But I said, ‘What am I going to do at a bachelor party? Watch you guys have fun and then foot the bill?’ I have definitely grown, because when you have a family there’s more to live for,” mirror.co.uk quoted McConaughey as saying.
The 42-year-old admits it was his wife, who persuaded him into planning the ceremony once they set a date.
“She handed me an invitation to my own wedding. That’s one way to kick-start a man,” he said.
McConaughey and Camila married June 9, 2012 at their home in Texas, US.
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Mcconaughey got emotional on wedding day - Jun 22, 2012
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Watts, Klum design for baby charity - Aug 29, 2011
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011