Mcconaughey joins ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’August 4th, 2012 - 8:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 4 (IANS) Actor Matthew McConaughey has joined the cast of “The Wolf of Wall Street” alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill.
The film is based on former broker Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir and will see McConaughey play Mark Hanna, the early boss and mentor of DiCaprio’s lead character, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The story, which has been adapted for the big screen by Terence Winter, chronicles the dramatic rise and fall of the Wall Street trader and depicts his hard-partying lifestyle and his personal life.
Riza Azis and Joey McFarland of Red Grannite are producing the movie.
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- I haven't charged anything for 'The Great Gatsby': Big B - Aug 22, 2012
- Foxx to replace Smith in 'Django Unchained'? - Jun 25, 2011
- Worry about global warming: DiCaprio - Sep 15, 2011
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012
- Are Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio back together? - Aug 04, 2011
- Woman accused of slashing DiCaprio with wineglass must stand trial: Judge - Aug 27, 2010
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Prada designs clothes for the 'The Great Gatsby' - Aug 24, 2012
- Crowe in talks to play Harker? - Feb 14, 2012
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- Dicaprio Hollywood's highest paid actor: Forbes - Aug 02, 2011
- Woman who slashed Leonardo DiCaprio's face with bottle jailed for 2yrs - Dec 09, 2010
- Dicaprio was Seyfried's favourite actor as a child - Feb 23, 2011
Tags: actor matthew mcconaughey, azis, boss, dramatic rise, joey, jonah hill, jordan belfort, leonardo dicaprio, Life Style, mark hanna, matthew mcconaughey, mcfarland, memoir, mentor, personal life, rise and fall, street london, wall street, wall street trader, wolf