Mcconaughey got emotional on wedding dayJune 22nd, 2012 - 7:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Actor Matthew Mcconaughey, who wed Brazilian model and designer Camila Alves earlier this month, was not nervous but a little bit overcame with emotion while waiting for his bride.
The couple wed June 12, in Austin, Texas.
“I was not nervous. There was no regret. I remember leaning my head back and sort of just thinking and praying, and I had gone through 42 years of my life and looking forward to getting married one day,” contactmusic.com. quoted him as saying.
“Then I went through 29 years of her life and it hit me that, ‘Here’s this woman that was once a young girl and this is every girl’s dream to find their prince.’ To have that fairy tale that a young girl has, and then it hit me, ‘I’m that man!.’ As soon as my head came down, the music cued and she walked in and I lost it. It was beautiful,” he said.
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- No more romcoms for Mcconaughey - Jun 22, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Muhammad Ali's pregnant daughter storms the catwalk in tight red dress - Feb 11, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey takes up skateboarding on pole - Feb 10, 2009